Seniors Move More
Venue: NextStep New Zealand, Tauranga
Date: 21 September 2020
Start Time: 10:00am
End Time: 11:00am
Age Restriction: All Ages
Classes focus on improving lower body and core strength; and balance to improve your movement confidence.
Build strength and enhance your health to remain an active participant in your life.
Emma is specifically trained to be able to understand the nuances of the mature body which translates to a non-intimidating and highly effective training style.
Meet others in your community in a friendly and safe space, all abilities welcome.
- Can improve arthritis, lower back and knee pain
- Reduces risk of stroke, heart attacks and dementia
- Improves strength and balance
- Improves mobility and reduces chance of falls
- Makes you smile and feel good, simply by moving your body with your friendly peers
- Can help with weight management